• AOP inspects products for conformance to customer specifications.
• AOP issues Nonconformance Reports on parts that do not meet specifications.
• When nonconformances are found, the supplier is notified, and parts are re-packaged and returned. Replacement or reworked parts are returned back to AOP for re-inspection and processing.
• When necessary, the supplier is issued a Supplier Corrective Action and this is followed up on a regular basis until the nonconformance has been corrected and long-term corrective action has been completed.
• AOP is a certified AS9100 Supplier with a proven record.
© 2013 AOP Technologies